Popular Questions

Experience the various exciting tour and travel packages and Make hotel reservations, find vacation packages, search cheap hotels and events

How much income can an unmarried dependent student make before he or she must file an income tax return?

No, one of the conditions of your installment agreement is that the IRS will automatically apply any refund due to you against taxes you owe. Because your refund isn't applied toward your regular monthly payment, continue making your installment agreement payments as scheduled.

Is there an age limit on claiming my child as a dependent?

To claim your child as your dependent, your child must meet either the qualifying child test or the qualifying relative test:

  • To meet the qualifying child test, your child must be younger than you and either younger than 19 years old or be a "student" younger than 24 years old as of the end of the calendar year.
  • There's no age limit if your child is "permanently and totally disabled" or meets the qualifying relative test.

Why book on line?

Booking online means your spaces for the trips will be reserved and organized, previous to your arrival.

How do I receive my tour vouchers?

You can either receive your tour voucher via email , or one of our reps can deliver them personally to your hotel.

Do the tours include transfers from my Hotel?

All trips include collection and return to your hotel in an air conditioned vehicle.

What if I want to change the day or date of a tour I have booked?

The dates can be changed easily for local trips, as long as plenty of notice has been given. Any tours which include flights tickets cannot be changed.

Why book with Falcon Adventure?

When booking with Falcon Adventure, you will receive a personalized service from our professional and enthusiastic team. Our aim is to make sure all aspects of your trips are enjoyed. We have a mixture of British and Egyptian management which is the perfect cocktail to ensure great customer service.

Is there a special rate for private groups booking with Falcon Adventure?

We are able to arrange private group tours and special discounts and offers on request.

How can I contact Falcon Adventure to book a tour?

You can either contact us via email or our Facebook page to book your tours.

How much will I have to pay as a deposit? How will I pay it?

A 50% deposit is required for trips. This can be paid via our online payment system or can be paid by cash, in resort.

If I am forced to cancel my trip with Falcon Adventure will I receive a refund?

If you cancel a trip 24 hours before the trip starts, the refund is 50% of the balance. If canceling on the same day, there will be no refund.
Please be aware flight costs are non-refundable. 

Do I need a Visa for this excursion?

If travelling to Hurghada, a Visa will be required for all. For Sharm El Sheikh you will only require a Visa if staying longer than 3 weeks or if you travel outside Sharm El Sheikh, St.Catherine's and Dahab.

How can I obtain my visa to visit Egypt?

Usually you have to apply to your local Egyptian Embassy or Consulate General for a pre-entry tourist visa but if you are from North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina or Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia or Singapore you can get your tourist visa upon arrival in Egypt.

How do I apply for a visa to enter Egypt if I live away from the country of my nationality?

If you hold a residence permit in the country you live in, you should be able to apply for a Tourist Visa via the Egyptian Embassy in your country of residence, otherwise you will have to apply to country that issued your passport.

If I have already obtained a stamp to enter Sinai, will I be able to visit other destinations in Egypt?

With the entry stamp to Sinai, you are only able to visit Sharm El Sheikh, St.Catherine's, Dahab and Nuwieba. IF you wish to visit any other parts of Egypt, you will require a Tourist Visa.

Do Egyptian speak languages other than Arabic?

A lot of Egyptian people based in tourist areas can speak a number of languages such as English, Italian, Russian, German and Polish.

Do I have to learn Arabic in order to enjoy my visit to Egypt?

You do not have to learn Arabic, however a few phrases would probably help along the way.


Quad biking

When we went quad biking with falcon adventure for my 50th birthday they couldn't do enough for us just to make the day extra special. We have been using falcon adventure for many years now , even when we were going sharm. We use them for the quad biking/ buggies, boat trips, airport transfers, wifi boxes and even just a taxi in to town.i can say they have never let us down. Cant wait to come back this year and see Said,Max and the guys again. Thanks again.

Fantastic days out

Falcon Adventure has got to be the best we have ever been with from booking your days out in the back of a car outside the hotel totally safe so don't be put off which is a great laugh on it's own in . getting picked up and the wonderful days out and dropped off at your hotel And making you feel 110% safe at all times it is so fantastic and leaving you wanting to do it all again. And all the people at falcon are so friendly and make your day so special and it's so cheap and I mean cheap compared to your normal reps in the hotel. and a big shout out to Mad Max who went the extra mile taking us out for drinks and making our Day a day to remember. Thanks can't wait to do it all again